Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12!!!

Good ol' day 12.  Not much to report so I will keep it short and sweet.  Second day of series 2 and still I'm cringing in pain for most of the leg work.  And can someone PLEASE feel my pain on the CONNECTION PUSH UP with LEG LIFT!!!!  Jesus H., that one sucks.  I can hardly do 10 for each leg.  And I'm pretty sure I look like a wounded animal in the wild trying to get away from something dreadful.  Not anything like miss graceful, this doesn't hurt a bit, Anderson. 

Reps:30 for legs, 40-60 on abs and arms, depending on which one, bc some I can actually perform correctly, and some I want to die, like the crunches with the twist.  Cardio I got 30 minutes in today.  I wanted to do 10 mins more, but again with the stomach sloshing noises, its too distracting, and thats after having a forbidden 2 eggs for breakfast. 

Food: 2 basted eggs, turkey roll-up w spinach, avocado, and sprouts.  6oz of keifer blended with some blueberries and about a teaspoon of peanut butter (ya, thats right, peanut butter) for taste (this is over the course of the day, not just breakfast btw).  Will probably have my left over talpia for dinner.

That's it my friends!  Just bitting my lip so that I don't eat the potato chips my husband brought home, or my kids grilled cheese, or or or anything.  I'm so jealous of normal eaters right now it's about to make be bonkers!

Until tomorrow...
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment