Yes I was a big fat (ha) liar and in fact weighed myself again today. Finally down to 148, lets see if it can stay there. But really maybe I just won't weigh myself tomorrow just for kicks.
I was re-reading Laura (by the book)'s blog yesterday and I have some thoughts and comments.
1. And number one for a reason, bc most importantly, she has got some will power! Sticking to every point of the book and exercising some days for over 3 hours is so beyond me and my abilities. I am in awe. (Also, Summer has a blog that is by the book and I am also in awe of her willpower, incredible)
2. I too have this cycle of feeling awesome then feeling like the worn out heel of a shoe. Very emotional some days and cool and happy others.
3. I too am experiencing some sluggish-ness in the you know what and I don't get it. All this fruit and veggies what is the deal with that?
4. I also love that Tracy does not smile once through the whole DVD bc she means business, damit.
5. Reading about the last 10 days and how she felt is kind scaring the crap out of me. The cleanse days are REALLY scaring the crap out of me.
6. I wish there was a clearer post-boot camp plan to follow. I'm getting a little freaked to be released to my own devices in 12 days.
That's all I can think of now bc I am quite fried ( ummm fried).
Exercise: 35 reps legs, 35 abs (so thats 70 reps for the ones that alternate L and R), and 35 for arms. And I got in 30 minutes of DC. I sweat like crazy and felt great today. I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE every time she does the grapevine, it comes when I think I might keel over, ahhh the grapevine, it saves me! And how happy do you get on the last grapevine bc you know the ballet arms comes next and then the ab dancing stuff and then done! Love it.
Food: trying to stick closer to the book but need to grocery shop again. Breakfast: 4 oz Keifer blended w blueberries. A few almonds and dried blueberries, Lunch 2 lettuce wraps w turkey and sprouts. Dinner: baked turkey and roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
That's all for now my peeps...have a good night sleep, and let me have one too!!!