Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 22!!! 10,9,8...keeps running through my head

Holy crap!  Today the cursing out Tracy wasn't just in my head.  There were muliple times that I had to actually yell FU at the TV.  This sequence is killlllerrrrrr.  I surprisingly like it, but it is hard and it takes forever.  I am a little confused on some of the moves still, so I hope I am doing them correct.

Other than listening to my husband walk our crying teething one year old around the house I am feeling really good.  I followed the menu today, but had to sub salmon for red snapper bc the store didn't have it.  I also couldn't do a bean salad afer bean in omlett and the chicken at lunch.  I will probably have some fruit tonight.

Not much more to say, other than I really need to go rescue my husband now.

Feeling great 8 days to go!!!!

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment