Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 9 and DAY 10!!!!

Yay!!!! I made it to day 10!!! I can glaze over day 9 as being pretty much the same as day 8 and move on to the more important topic of DAY 10!!! Did I say that yet?  Sorry but really excited about that.  This marks my first mini-milestone on the 30 day adventure and I know I can do it now.  I am pretty sure the next 10 days are not going to be hell, but its ten days.  Then I will only have 10 days left!!! And as much as I love this program, it will be nice to relax a bit.  I am already planning my breakout dinner when its over that may involve carne asada tacos and margaritas (many), is that bad? 

The exercise: 35 reps of legs, 40-60 of abs (depending on which exercise) and 40arms.  I only got about 25 minutes of DC in today as my body is feeling to effects of 10 straight days of exercise and therefore felt like it was filled with led.  And I was getting hungry and the sound of my stomach sloshing every time I jumped was getting to me. 

Food: breakfast-one egg, after exercise 1/2 grapefruit. snack- few almonds and dried blueberries. lunch-the chicken protein soup.  And that's where I am now. 

THE MEASUREMENTS!!!!  (drum roll please............)
weight: 149.4  yea that's right, 7! seven! 7! pounds!!!! HOLLA (yea that's right I said holla)
bust: 31" (no change)
waist: 30 3/4 " !!! 3! Three! Three! INCHES!!!   WTF?!?!?!
bellybutton line: (not sure the technical term, and not measured before, but seeing as that's the worst area I thought it should be measured)  36"
Hip bone line (ASIS): 38" Down 1 inch!
Hips (my real trouble area): 40.5" Down 1.5 INCHES!!!!
Thigh: 24" down 1 inch as well!!!

So I am AMAZED at the progress so far.  Wouldn't you agree??  I mean 3 inches on my waist was what I hoped for, I am still stunned.  I can tell that there has been a change just in how I stand.  I feel straighter and more pulled in, which after having baby number 2 was a major issue.  I am so happy and feeling great. 

I am, however, scared to death of sequence #2 and the chair.  I looked through the exercises last night and really kept saying, "What is she a crazy person?  How the hell am I going to kneel on a chair, put my hands on the floor, and kick my leg around at the same time????"  I think, yes, she might be a crazy person, but she knows what the hell she's doing.  Breaking the mold always requires a least a little crazy. 

So here's to me and you and anyone reading this on their own journey.  We have come so far, and still have a ways to go, but its all in arms reach now!!!

Peace,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment