Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DAY 23 ...10,9,8,7!!!!

I cursed and sweat (and cursed and sweat etc etc) my way through day 3 of sequence 3 thinking why why why do we have to do downward dog with a split and side sweep???  Is there a way I can get out of this one?  Who would know really???  It takes me like a half hour just to get through those.  I have to stop every five, and its making my left hand go numb.  I want to see some serious payoff from that move.  As I said yesterday i do like this sequence, it is hard in a different way.  It tests your flexibility and stability a lot.  So I feel sore in totally new way, just like Miss Anderson predicted.  Damn her and her teeny tiny smarty pants.

So no new deep thoughts or revelations to share.  I am feeling very motivated to finish strong as if this is my last chance to get rid of this belly fat once and for all.  I kind of keep forgetting that after Tuesday I actually do have to keep doing this (just not quite so regimented, and not for 1.5-2 hours EVERY DAY).  So 7 more days of this, but then what?  Eat pizza that's what!  (just for a day)

Exercise: 30 reps of all-took me an hour and a half just to do this and I am not kidding.  Then 20 minutes of cardio bc by god I had to get ready for work.  I plan to do 20 mins more tonight (lets all pray for me now, that I actually do it). 

Food: by the book today, apple w PB, turkey burger w tomatoes and basil, and turkey and broccoli waiting for me when I get home.  Oh I did have a non menu snack of a carrot and 2 tablespoons of Baba ganoush (how ever the hell you spell that, you know the stuff like hummus but made w eggplant and its delicious).

I weighed in this morning, and drummmmmm rollllllll, down another LB to 146.2, which my dear friends is a 10 pound LOSS!!!! So come on 6 more and I will be around target weight!!!

Here's to finally getting my belly to have muscle tone after those 2 little babies stole it away! YAY

oh in case I didn't already say this...7 days to go!!
ally

No comments:

Post a Comment